FREE US SHIPPING ON ORDERS +$100
We take up to 35,000 conscious decisions a day, this not only exhausts our minds but affects our physical health as well.
Regardless of how big or small the decisions you make are, that can be an overwhelming amount of choices. Ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done? You’re not alone.
Stress related breakdowns interfere with your ability to be your best self so it’s important to learn how to pick up on signs and trigger warnings that can lead to a severe stress induced breakdown. Here are some tips on how to avoid burnout when you feel stress levels going up.
- Embrace informed ignorance. News flash: You can’t read the future, you can’t read minds, and you can’t know everything. So don’t try. Thinking harder doesn’t activate the crystal ball.
- Prioritize tasks and recognize that some things can wait. You don’t have to do everything at once.
- Share your feelings. Check in with yourself often, open up to friends and family that you trust. It’s okay not to be okay.
- Make lists. Not only for productivity, but physically checking things off can feel like a big relief. Feeling accomplished is satisfying.
- Make it a habit to journal. It’s cathartic to get your thoughts and feelings out. Write freely and exactly what you’re feeling. Plus, reading old journal entries is also an amazing way to keep track of your progress and past emotions.
- Try to get enough rest. Make sure your bedroom is a sanctuary for you to get the sleep you deserve every night. Black-out curtains are a game changer!
- Go for a walk, ride a bike or exercise when you start to feel overwhelmed. It will clear your head. Endorphins are natural painkillers.
CASAMERA was created by two quality-obsessed best friends with the goal to create bathroom essentials that perform as great as they look. Our mission is authenticity after comfort.
Sign up to our mailing list